- This event has passed.
My Hive Swarmed! Now What?
April 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
In this class we’ll cover:
- What does the swarm process & timeline look like
- How to tell where your bees are on that timeline
- When to inspect & when not to inspect
- How long it will take for your bees to make a new queen
- Inspecting any of your swarms you caught
- The benefits of swarming to your hive
You will receive video & audio recordings of the class.
Instructor: Jennifer Radtke has been keeping bees in her backyard for 16 years, and has developed the beekeeping education program at the Oasis. She is former vice-president of the Alameda Co Beekeeping Association.
|Sign up for one (or all!) of our emails newsletters, depending on your interests!|